Job Information:1. Starting from March 1, 2020.
2. Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am to 5:15pm
Candidates must meet the following requirements:1. Excellent English is a must.
2. Knowledge in Japanese language is an advantage.
3. Permanent resident or Bulgarian national.
4. Bachelor’s Degree or above.
5. Accounting background is necessary (diploma, certificate or experience).
6. Proficient in Excel.
7. Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Power Point and other computer applications.
8. Strong work ethic, flexibility, and multi-tasking skills desirable.
The deadline for application is February 23, 2020.
If you are interested, please email our office the following information:1) Name
3) Email address and telephone number
5) Information about any certifications that you hold
6) The reason for application
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send the above information and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, February 23, 2020.
Embassy of Japan in Bulgaria
14, Lyulyakova gradania Str. Sofia 1113,
ATTN : Administration section
(+359 2) 971-2708